HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillSorza
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 6:36 am

After this hit I have -69k honour points and I'm officially Bandit Lord.  Neutral    Looks like I'm heading towards the point of no return... I thought It'll be easier to get rid of the red dildo once I get some fleet but it doesn't look like it. Now the damn thing has spikes and doesn't want to move anywhere! Suspect

KillSorza -vs- akimoon01

Attacker KillSorza

H.Cargo............ 100
Battlecruiser............ 7.992

= vs =

Defender akimoon01

H.Cargo............ 300
L.Fighter............ 1.500
H.Fighter............ 100
Cruiser............ 200
Battleship............ 200
Recycler............ 6
Esp.Probe............ 100
Bomber............ 20
Sol sat............ 3.000
Destroyer............ 50
Battlecruiser............ 50
R.Luncher............ 8.000
L.Laser............ 4.000
Plasma............ 100
S.Dome............ 1
L.Dome............ 1

- after battle -

Attacker KillSorza
H.Cargo............ 83 . . . . . .(lost: 17)
Battlecruiser............ 7.938 . . . . . .(lost: 54)

Defender akimoon01
H.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 300)
L.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1.500)
H.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 100)
Cruiser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 200)
Battleship............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 200)
Recycler............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 6)
Esp.Probe............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 100)
Bomber............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 20)
Sol sat............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 3.000)
Destroyer............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 50)
Battlecruiser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 50)
R.Luncher............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 8.000)
L.Laser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 4.000)
Plasma............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 100)
S.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
L.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)

Defender akimoon01  destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle!
He captured: 2.861.914 metal 976.253 crystal, and 2.829.037 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 4.794.000 units.
The defender lost a total of 85.528.000 units.
At these space coordinates now float 8.154.600 metal and 6.449.400 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created is 20 %

= Result =
(Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
Attacker gain (-lost units): 16.477.204
The attacker lost a total of 4.794.000
The defender lost a total of 85.528.000
Total Damage: 90.322.000

Advanced bilance
Attacker lost.............gain..........difference
--------------------------------------------------
Summary: ...............................16.477.204

Defender lost.............gain..........difference
52.520.000...................0.........-52.520.000
26.296.000...................0.........-26.296.000
6.712.000....................0..........-6.712.000
--------------------------------------------------
Summary: ..............................-85.528.000

Converted by The OGame combat report convertor v1.0.10
Back to top Go down
XD A LA SIB
Jet-setter
Jet-setter

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 1:11 pm

It's always possible to come back from the dark side KillS, I was a bandit lord for a fair old while, now I'm a Emperor Smile

You're catching up with my rip kills too! Can you catch me by the end of the month? Razz

Back to top Go down
KillSorza
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:26 pm

Of course your right, there is nothing that can't be done, I just said it looks like I'm heading there cause I lost little over 100k in 5 days... It was just a trivia I thought I share... I'm not too hang up on that, I haven't been attacked successfully since I got back from H four weeks ago so to be honest the bandit status with all it's disadvantages hasn't affected me yet.

Hah! I see what you're doing there, sneaky  Cool   ...  Right on man! I'll bite! Twisted Evil 132 will be my magic number of the month!

I wanted to get my BCs to 15k before getting those dessies, but now... we'll see... we'll see...

By the way, what's up with you? I saw you out of v-mode and now you're back on... you're panning on playing or are you too busy?
Back to top Go down
XD A LA SIB
Jet-setter
Jet-setter

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 4:55 pm

Yeah, I never found that being a bandit got me attacked more either. Maybe got me esped more, but then again attacking and esping loads of people daily probably did that too haha!
I'm racing Bellator to 1k RIP kills haha, a long old race that 1!

I'm started back uni at the end of this month, so I should have a routine which allows me to play properly again then. Until then I'm just keeping my eye in with admin stuff for ALT and popping out of v-mode here and there to farm a bit and build some fleet. I only have 1500 SC per planet, 1k dessies, a RIP and a few LCs I built yesterday atm lol
Looking forward to getting back to it next month Smile

what's your BC count at now?

Back to top Go down
KillSorza
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 10:48 pm

I also start the uni at the end of the month but I'm afraid it will do the opposite to my OGame time. We'll see... right now I want to milk the time I have as much as possible Wink

It's 8,5k but I have to admit that as much as I like dessies for their toughness with RIPs I'm a little afraid when I start building them it will use up my deut stash pretty quick. Not that I want to cry about it, its part of fleeting, but with what I have right now it takes almost 1M for 8/9 hour fs to some near DF.
As much frustrating as hatch's technique of v-mode fleeting is... it has it's merit.
Back to top Go down
XD A LA SIB
Jet-setter
Jet-setter

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 11:33 pm

Quote :
it takes almost 1M for 8/9 hour fs to some near DF.
WHY? D= Stop fleetsaving this way Razz
Get yourself 2 planets in the same system, cheap and chips 8/9hr fleetsave! It's a MUST have for all fleeters, who aren't v-mode fleeters. My saves went up past 14M per save before I finally accepted it and got myself 2 same system fleetsave places!

lack of routine is always my downfall with this, when life throws me a curve ball of a day, my ogame will always suffer. I tried just jumping on my phone to do little fleetsaves, but eventually you end up with no signal or battery and it's all over haha

Back to top Go down
KillSorza
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 12:53 am

That's how I lost my fleet... no internet in hospital where I was admitted and than the phone died Smile Classic!

Yeah man, I know Razz ... that's why I've been holding with the planets colonization... at some point I realized it's not what I want, I would love to set them up differently but losing a few planets I'd like to change, would cost me half my points ;/ and relocating them is not an option for me. I don't know... I'll keep them for now but I think at some point I'll have to suck it up press that dreadful 'abandon colony' button.

Your setup is pretty nice... You clearly had much more brains than me starting the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XD A LA SIB
Jet-setter
Jet-setter

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 2:15 am

The downfall of technology, batteries are rubbish haha!
I've killed my fair share of colonies since I started myself. I used to have 2 in G2 and I was even out in G8 for a while. my G2 (homeworld) was worth about 500k points when I let it go.
I looked your planets up, only 8? surely not! You can get up to 9, even 10 without too much saving up with the fleeting you're putting in atm. Might be worth trying to chuck on an astro or 2 and get yourself a ss planet. I'd be more than willing to moon it up for you. I was going to say I'd help out with some res, but I have sod all crystal and I don't give or really trade away deut haha

Back to top Go down
KillSorza
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:25 am

Any of my colonies are worth 750k (so I'm a little reluctant to let any go for now since I just manage to cross 7M mark) and they are practically identical, except the last one I didn't get around to build up... I probably  should but building mines and other planetary staff is more like 'work' to me... Rolling Eyes   I know I should, it will bring steady points without lifting a finger blah blah blah... Very Happy but It took me 2 weeks to build them up the same level and I started to getting bored out of my skull at the end. I'ts different now that I started with some fleet but still... If it wasn't for the fact that it extends my range of hitting a bit or reduces the flight time to targets, I couldn't be bothered with more.

I'm always researching staff, and there is always something more important to me tan astro! I won't have a problem getting #9 except the fact it'll take over 4 day days to research  Razz  but the same ss planet makes sense with saving deut even in the short run so I'll probably get around to it once my current research ends in 3 days.

Have you ever used a mobile colony to hunt someone? I like the idea of being able to deliver the hit in under 6 minutes while he talks on the phone or goes to the crapper Very Happy but getting a moon and a perhaps a jumpgate for one guy at the level I'm at... I mean I still have to upgrade the fleet for this so it's more of a close future than right now kind of thing but anyway... your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
XD A LA SIB
Jet-setter
Jet-setter

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 1:33 pm

I know all about how boring building up a planet can be haha! My economy is still pretty low, because I just always end up in the shipyard building some fleet instead of doing my mines. I try to always have a research going too, they take so long to do that you can generally save for the next 1 by the time the current 1 has finished.

I actually haven't used a floating colony in this uni. I have 1 on my yakini account, and it worked well.
I've often debated using 1 in this uni, but I've never had the free colony available and I've always managed to make good profits here without it.
I don't think you'd need to build the JG on a floating colony's moon really, just deploy save to it, get your hit done, and move on, but if you don't get the hit, then you're left with an awkward choice for a next fleetsave, as obviously you'll want to keep your fleet where it is :L
I think if you have some targets in mind though, a floating colony would be helpful.

Back to top Go down
DrunkPunx
Scenester
Scenester

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 4:44 pm

Floating Colonies are brilliant for ninjas too.
Back to top Go down
XD A LA SIB
Jet-setter
Jet-setter

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Sat 06 Sep 2014, 1:40 am

oh yeah I forgot about that, the secret colony that antigame doesn't know about, so you can have activity on it and just watch attacks come in and kill 'em Very Happy

Back to top Go down
KillSorza
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Sat 06 Sep 2014, 4:11 am

More and more reasons to do that level 17 astro by the minute Very Happy or I'll delete the colony If I get to excited by the idea Very Happy anyhow, thanks guys...

I'm also thinking phalanx... It's cheap and quick to build for level 1. I've see quite a few players without a moon at all or just a couple but even they have to move the res to other planets somehow, sometime...  Smile

Damn... I want to try hunting some specific hits like that right away!  Twisted Evil

Does any of you know how often the AGO updates that database?
Back to top Go down
XD A LA SIB
Jet-setter
Jet-setter

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   Sat 06 Sep 2014, 4:39 am

OH, this is the perfect time to tell you to ignore AGO for planet listings, and use our Gtool instead Very Happy
Instructions for setting it up are on the alliance page, internal section. It updates every time anyone who is registered on it looks at a galaxy page!
You can see your own planet listing on AGO too btw, so you can see when your colony has been updated onto it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status   

Back to top Go down

KillSorza -vs- akimoon01 ~(TD: 90,32 M) Bandit Lord Status
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1